Show more +
• After 5 purchases of a painting or a sculpture, get a 25% discount on the 6th one or 50% on the 11th one after 10 purchases.
• The Privilege Card program starts on March 23, 2018. There is no time limit to accumulate purchases.
• The Privilege Card is good for both galleries. Purchases can be made among the wide choice of artists of Art et Style and L’Harmattan. Similarly, the 6th or 11th artwork may be purchased at either gallery.
• The 25% or 50% discount is not applicable to artworks in the Canadian Masters section or to sculptures. However, artworks from these categories are eligible for the accumulation of purchases.
• The 25% or 50% discount is applicable on one artwork only. If several paintings or sculptures are bought at the same time when using the privilege, the 25% or 50% discount will be applied to the most expensive artwork.
• Artists are in no way penalized by this discount since it is totally absorbed by the gallery.
• Please note that the card is issued in the name of a person, a couple or a company and is not transferable.
Show more +
If you are interested in buying an artwork, please contact us by email at: email@example.com or by phone 418-435-3121. All transactions are in Canadian dollars. Applicable taxes are added to the price of the artwork.
In case of divergence in prices or sizes, information at the gallery prevails.
Please note that artworks shipped outside Canada are tax free. Since the sale is being made in Canada, when orders are shipped outside of Canadian territory, taxes and custom duties usually imposed by the authorities of the country of destination are not included in the price. They are the sole responsibility of the client who must consult the appropriate authorities of his country to know the exact fees to be paid. The gallery offers free financing for a 12-month period. Please note that the gallery provides this financing without dealing with any financial institution. We can ship anywhere in the world. Shipping is free of charge in Canada and the United States after a minimum purchase amount of 300$; otherwise, fees vary depending on the size, weight and destination of the artwork. These conditions may vary when other promotions applies. In the event of damage or loss during shipping, the gallery takes full responsibility. In Québec, Canada Post and Intercar are our preferred carriers. Elsewhere in the country or abroad, we ask for quotes in order to obtain the best price in the most reasonable timeframe.
Show more +
The use of pictures and other information presented on Art et Style and L'Harmattan websites is exclusively for personal purposes. Any other commercial use is prohibited. Copyright of the photos of the artworks on our sites is the sole property of the artists or their stakeholders.
No reproduction, in any format whatsoever, may be done without having secured the written permission from the copyright owner or the assignee. Unauthorized reproduction may result in judicial pursuit. Should you have questions, feel free to contact our galleries. © 2018 Galerie Art & Style and Galerie L’Harmattan
Top of page